I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Abuse

We live in a world of ABUSE.
We abuse what is allowed and what is not allowed.
We abuse consciously. We abuse because we are driven blindly.
We abuse to forget. We abuse to escape, to build our own illusions.

I need my coffee in the morning to wake up.
I need my cigarette when my anger and frustration kick in.

Maybe what i need and what i abuse are 2 extremes on the same spectrum.

We think that by having more options, we are free to choose.
I think that we are more and more entangled, day by day, in networks which we cant break from.
Are We really free to choose or to decide

1 Comments:

Blogger rouba said...

i think you're just pissed off P. Play some fairouz, read gibran (and have a blonde at this point) and think of mountains, olive trees, a sky that is so close, and a sea so blue.

or you can go back to sleep:)

7:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home