I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

fake plastic tree

Almost 4 in the morning.
Loaded with Stolichanya and Jose Cuervo Tequila.
This goes out to you, Nando, Hooba hooba man. Although you will never read this.
This goes out to you, Chuck D, the eternal fighter, the one who refuses to give up.
This goes out to you, jaT. You have made it. you have proven to me that we can make it in life.
This goes out to you captain, to your logic and brain and to all the human emotions you have deep inside. you are me, I am you and I love you for that.
This goes out to you Dot. A dot you are not. at least not for me. and you know it. and I miss you. and I wish you the best. and happiness and smiles and tears of joy.

And I might regret this in the morning (actually in the afternoon), but what the hell, life it too short. and should be full of love.

LOVE and LIFE go together. They even rhyme.

And Thom yorke is wrong. Life is not always like a fake plastic tree.

10 Comments:

Blogger Firas Wehbe said...

Thom Yorke is never wrong! Watch your language young man.

1:15 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

Firas, you know me better than that.
Blame it on the alcohol!

7:30 PM

 
Blogger rouba said...

stop drinking young man
alcohol's bad for the carpet and the brains
but...glad finkbine lane's still popular -:)

8:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kesak ya sukri

6:41 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

eh meeps,
cheers to the good old times, and much more to come.

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Mr. N. said...

Not sure what happened in finkbibe last week :-)
But, cheers!

8:09 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

Nothing you are not familiar with Mr.N:)

10:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if I could be who you wanted...
If I could be who you wanted...
All the time...all the time..

7:57 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

doooooooooot:)

11:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meeps sounds like zozo.
boule, life and love rhyme with knife and shove !
eheh..
comic relief.. it works like magic.
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home