I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Limaza? pourquoi? why? por que?

It kind of struck me today.
why did I start this blog?
Is it really about me, my inner self getting exposed, dissected? Is it about how I feel about certain issues? about my experiences in life? memories? Is it simply a chat room? an elegant way to waste my time? A different kind of MSN messenger? A way for me to reach out? To communicate? (a recurrent theme in my life).
what makes things even worse is that so many times, the comments are not even related to what was initially posted.

Blogs are being misused I guess. Am I being OCD about this? misplaced perfectionism?

It is like an orgy, msn style.

Ultimately, I want it to be like a search engine. Yes, like google! It should be a search. It should help me find myself, or better discover myself.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a more acceptable way of talking to your self...AND answering back without ending up on a psych ward..could also go under preventive mental health measures during your presence in the U S of fuckin A!

10:51 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

hehehe.
you are right, an elegant way to talk to myself. I am sure you know what I am talking about.
Actually, I felt I was being aggressive, in general, for no obvious reason.
Anger management-frustration management.

11:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate to point this out but this is starting to sound like msn to me..
where do you draw the line between 'acceptable comments' and inane chatroom conversation?
R

1:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude i don't know the difference between msn chat room and this blog and abc blues. for me it is an accessible to stay in touch ma3 sadeeqi w 7aleefeh w 3azeezy abu arz :-) 3atiyah min kil albak ya man! leik regards bigger is better, i don't think there is a uiversal theory out there yet that explains humans' relationship w food. if u aks gus, he will tell u it is all about chemical reactions. that is how explains everything, but there must be more to it than meets the eye, 3arefet 3aleyeh shu... salalax

2:39 AM

 
Anonymous Ashton said...

There is a mirror decal on the toy which can peel off, creating a potential choking hazard. Efficiently reduces cord clutter with no wires but just a stick on and you are set to go Each panel contains 6 white LEDs making a total of 24 LEDs. Right now, many of the problems being faced by those who would prefer a switch to renewable power sources includes storage of the collected energy especially for the peak times, or those times when the demand is at its highest.

11:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home