I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Peaceful rallies

From Mononoke's blog
Peaceful rally in Boston, MA this upcoming Wednesday July 19th.
Please forward this and inform anyone in the area who might be interested to attend or who might inform anyone living in or around Boston.

Location: City Hall Plaza, 1 City Hall Plz, Boston, MA 02201
Cross Street: Cambridge Street

Time: 7-9 pm

please try to make it. our country needs us, we have to take a stand. no one else will.


From _z's blog:
Montreal / Canada:

URGENT RELEASE: CALL FOR DEMONSTRATION SUNDAY JULY 16, 11AM – PEEL AND RENE LEVESQUE

Other areas in the workd. From moghtarebeen website.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home