I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Monday, May 08, 2006

The final countdown

10 months away from home.
10 months away from family and friends.
10 months spent checking the news every night expecting to read about a new bomb or a new martyr.
10 months feeling like a passenger on a train heading nowhere.

I will soon be there again. I will soon have to go through reunion and break ups again.

The joy of seeing them, him and her. the sadness of long break ups again. Is it worth it or should I close my eyes, turn my head and march on?

Fuck it, I will live it fully for 2 weeks. no regrets, no remorse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jennie Wierenga said...

9. Take a Spare Photo & CV with you:- while going for interview you must take your photo & CV so that interviewer may remember you after the interview. 3 Point Percentage: .373 Job Description Learn everything there is to know about career planning from the bottom up, so you get it right the first time. Do you find the prospect of planning your career daunting and unmanageable? If you are one of the millions of actively seeking job hunters in the market today, you have to gain a competitive edge to get ahead.

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home