I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Friday, April 07, 2006

1

as the night falls, as every living spirit comes to rest. we become alive, again.
Me, laying quietly in her arms. Back to childhood. further away, back to the womb. Ultimate peace. ultimate silence. Let's rest, for a change.
Me, weak and vulnerable like a baby. She will protect Me.
I watch her sleep. Her eyes closed, her heart open to mine. I can read her mind. I can hear her breath. I want to be closer. I want us to be one.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

paul this is really pretty...

Abbas.
min hiyyi hal mahzouzeh ?

5:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paul this is really pretty...

Abbas.
min hiyyi hal mahzouzeh ?

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

that's nice

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

el mahzouza is not you, let's put it this way!
and send her my regards when you see her.

12:15 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

Abbas! avec un e a la fin!
After one year of psych, you should know better!
I talk to your answering machine more than I talk to you.
If you were to change your voice mail, I would start to think that we are actually having a conversation.
See you in may!

1:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's this supposed to be?

4:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is this supposed to be???
who is that supposed to be??
well i guess its courage,saying what he felt.
i've been meaning to write a comment on this blog,but i never really had the courage to express what i felt knowing that so many people can read it.
but i finally decided that hey, i think he deserves at least this.
thanks honey
feel the same ;)
el mahzouzah

4:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hold on!
this is ABBAS(e)
i know this is NOT me to whom that is addressed... but is it who i think it is ? wow.. coz if it is, that's one damn lucky person.
and you're one hell of a sweetie pie.. and i am loving ur blog.
Abbas

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home