I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Friday, April 21, 2006

I love you too

She was racing with time, the few minutes that we had left were about to be over, few minutes over the phone where she was trying to know how I am doing, where I am going and whether I am taking care of myself.
She wanted to leave me with that message right before hanging up. Genuine "ana b7ebak", honest, true, straight from the heart.
She once told me that I can never be angry at her because she would give up her life just for me. And I saw her making sacrifices every day, giving up everything about herself just for me.

And she makes me jealous, for all the love that she has inside.


bottomless abyss, a vacuum of love.


A., you will never read this, but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
And despite all the fruitless efforts that I make in trying to look strong, I shiver like a baby when you are angry or in pain.
I literally dread the day you will no longer be with us. I feel guilty for even thinking of this, but I cant help it. It is always on my mind, because then, my life would never be the same.
Thank you for being who you are, what you are. Thank you for being there, every step of the way. and you will.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laila K said...

lovely post paul

5:59 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

Thanks L.!
hope you will get your watch back pretty soon :)

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home