I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Vision through a hole



Like someone with glaucoma.

Maybe this is how I view Lebanon...

My vision through a hole, literally.

I see what I like, and hide what I dislike.

It might be wrong, it might not be for real. But at least it makes me happy. and this is what really counts at the end of the day.

(View of Jabal el Makmal, from the museum of Gebran Khalil Gebran, Bcharri)

5 Comments:

Blogger rouba said...

great picture paul
btw the hole can always be expanded (bala me3na)

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

thanks! more pictures to come :)

1:22 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

thanks Haider, yours is a really nice contribution to your heritage. Unfortunately, I have never been to syria before because of the everlasting tension on the border and the idea anyone can go and maybe never come back.

10:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALthough they say that the "Devil lies in the details", I am also glad that I do not have too many "cones" and I am able to screen the devil out. Nice metaphore Paul.
FM

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Ghassan said...

shoo hal lebnan el helou!

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home