I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

a dream

So what is it about Lebanon that makes it so unstable? a series of assassinations last year (intellectuals, journalists, politicians, human beings), total destruction this year? Why do we have to go through this cycle of violence every year? Why can't we live in peace? Don't we deserve it?

I refuse to give up. I refuse to see in hizbolla the savor of Lebanon.

I will go back, we will go back. and rebuild. not just the bridges, but our hopes, homes and dreams.

I go to bed everyday dreaming that I will wake up at home.
and they will never take this dream away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laila K said...

i love that dream

10:30 PM

 
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Hi Paul. Thanks for your recent visit and kind words. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I will definitely be back to look through your blog more closely in the coming days.

12:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inshala UR dream will become true..
thanks for visiting my blog.. u'r always invited ;)

3:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home