I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Is he serious?



I am saying "is he" and not "are they" because, at this stage, it should be clear to everyone that Aoun has single handedly taken many of FPM's decisions. However, this is not the point.

What's wrong with the colors? I mean, Aoun (who should be elected Man of the year, by far and for all the great alignments and enemies he has made along the way), is not gay, right? or maybe he "shot the sheriff"? and did Nasralla see those? I am not sure he would agree. But then again, it is not clear who is what in this frail front called opposition. Maybe it is time for Aoun to grow up, act like a responsible politician, like a leader and stop squirming around in this puddle of mud (to say the least) called opposition.

5 Comments:

Blogger Krys said...

Did I get it right?? These posters are really displayed on the roads in lebanon???

1:15 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

I guess when people run out of ideas, they imitate instead of create.

Yeah Krys, they are being displayed on the roads. But they wont negate the "I love Life" campaign.

7:24 PM

 
Blogger _z. said...

good post paul. when I first saw the adds while driving on the highway I thought it was a tinol add.

this is so stupid.

12:22 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

tinol paints? hilarious _z!

10:40 PM

 
Blogger R.Zee. said...

funny!! : )

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home