I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I am calling for an urgent meeting

I want to leave it up to them, because we, as humans, are doing a lousy job.

We should have Jesus Christ, Mohamed, and David sit at the same table, and discuss the current world situation. They don't know the mess they have left us in.

I don't care what you believe in. And you should not care what I believe in. Hell, I can believe in hell, or onions. but you should not even care because my beliefs do not, and should not, interfere with your life.

We get carried away with meaningless details. In the meantime, our life is passing by. And by the time we realize that, we are too old to enjoy it.

Until then, good night and good luck.

(written under the influence)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think even moses, jesus and muh'd can convince our party of god and the chosen people to strive for peace and lay own their arms.

3:52 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

Meeps, my friend
If they can't do it, then maybe WE should do it.

7:28 PM

 
Blogger _z. said...

i can't believe it! you worship onions????
Let's fight... coz I believe in asparagus...

see. there is no way out... my god is better than yours... always.

imagine there's no heaven... no religion too...

7:06 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

onions and asparagus. perfect recipe for a tabkha, a la tabkha!
walla Lennon was right.
(La sawta liman younadi)

7:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home