I want to be selfish for once. This space is about me. I can talk and think, uninterrupted. Might be of relevance... or maybe not.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Anna

I am sick and tired of watching, hearing and reading about Anna Nicole Smith.

Not that her life, and her achievements are not important. From being on the cover of playboy magazine, to the billboards wearing Guess jeans, to marrying a 90 year old oil tycoon. What a life. Impressive.
Actually, what an after life. She is more on TV, dead than alive. People fighting over money she does not own (yet).

Doesn't the American media have something better to talk about and dissect other than this fruitful and productive fcuked up life? Maybe Britney's new haircut?

Damn.

3 Comments:

Blogger _z. said...

that's pop culture for ya.

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Paul said...

walla my friend, I don't get it.
As much as I would like to blame it on the media, the public remains guilty.
They did not create the ignorant beast, they are only feeding it.

7:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like some more coverage on britney's hairdo..
the beast is hungry !

2:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home